It means that ServiceConnection is not bound to the service.  Just because
you can call methods on the IBinder you got at some previous point doesn't
mean you are still bound to it.  (A little unfortunate, for for efficiency's
sake there it is.)

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.