o_0''  for real ?!?
that would mean i'm depending on luck and good faith then
calling anything on that connection. oh, well. in the garbage
collector we trust ;-)

but something is still bugging me: further observations seemed like
that it's depending on whether i call service.unregisterCallback
(myCallback)
before unbind(,,) or not.
if i don't, the error goes away, but the callback gets leaked.
would it be a better strategy to make the service throw away the
callbacks
by itself then it gets unbound ?