Hi,
Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *3527

*Title: Salesforce Developer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Interview: Face to Face*

*Duration: 12+ Months                     *

*Skills Required:*

Must Have Skills

1. SFDC Integration
2. Design
3. dot Net

Detailed Job Description:

Must Haveo 8 years of ApexVisual Force developmentPoint Click Developmento
2 years of SFDC Advanced Administrationo Salesforce certified developero In
depth understanding of SFDC Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets and
other security controlso Excellent written and oral communication skillso
Quick Learner who requires minimal supervision Highly Desirableo Able to
manage a team of developers and a team workero Able to work in a fast paced
and constantly evolving work envir

*With Best Regards,*

*Ashish Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image: