Hi,

*Sekhar* here from *SPAR INFOSYS,* one of our client has an opening
for *ORACLE-SUPPLY
CHAIN MANAGEMENT , ORACLE-SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING*

Below is the job description for your reference, do let me know your
interest.

*Job title: ORACLE-SCM, ORACLE-SCP*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Requirement:*

·         7 - 10 years of experience successfully delivering large scale
technical projects or programs.

·         Experience in IT Project Management of Enterprise Systems
projects e.g. Oracle, Oracle Transportation management system (OTM), SAP,
Demantra, OBIEE, ASCP etc.,

·         Experience in Supply Chain either in Business or IT, with
specific focus on Supplier Collaboration, transportation management, and
Demand Planning.

·         Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience with either a Big 4
Consulting firm or a more specialized boutique consulting firms
specializing in technology delivery of supply chain projects.

·         Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred

·         Extensive experience and knowledge delivering solutions using
SDLC and/or Agile methodologies and project/product lifecycle. Prefer PMP
and Scrum certification.

·         Experience managing estimation creation and budget management

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : *sek...@sparinfosys.com <sek...@sparinfosys.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BeU0t4MG4CQVVdDbjZH5Ho78p0ODd%3D1kX6gs%2BLf1-gTVMADA%40mail.gmail.com.