Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *5104

*Title: Business Analyst with Healthcare Domain , 8 yrs. exp*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Interview: Telephonic then skype*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Skills Required:*

Must Have Skills
1. Good domain knowledge of Healthcare.
2. Good knowledge of Sales, Rating and Quoting domain

Nice to have skills
1. Agile experience
2. Good communication skills

*Imran Ansari* | SYSMIND, LLC