Hi,

I have an urgent position for one of my direct client.

Please check and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Position : Tibco BW Developer*

*Location  : Cincinnati OH*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Description :*

PBM domain skills

Strong skills in Business works, General Interface & Iprocess

Should have strong development background working on TIBCO running on
windows

1) Identify problems with recommendations for appropriate solutions;

2) Communicate frequently about schedules, deliverables and risks;

3) Assist in identifying project requirements, strategies and schedules in
support of project/initiatives and prioritization;

4) Need to have in depth knowledge on behaviors and contracts, Error
handling

5) Perform complex event-driven infrastructure implementations;

6) Identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions for a wide variety
of circumstances;

7) Identify and apply appropriate tools and techniques in support of system
development cycles;

8) Development of work objectives and desires outcomes to technical team.

1) Understand functional design and develop technical design and relevant
development

2) Responsible for end to end deliverable.

3) Create Project Plan & Work on Implementation Strategy

4) Need to Handle Customer Communications and Management Reporting

Regards,

*Shubhendru Sharma* | *SYSMIND, LLC*

[image: image001]

*Technical Recruiter*