Hi,

*Sekhar* here from *SPAR INFOSYS,* one of our client has an opening
for *Project
Manager/HCM/Back Office*

Below is the job description for your reference, do let me know your
interest.

*Job title: Project Manager/HCM/Back Office*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: 1 year+*

We need a *Project Manager* with experience implementing *ERP back office*
applications. Candidates in Florida are a plus but not required.

Work may include: Accounting, Procurement, Travel, Invoice Processing,
Human Capital Management, Talent Acquisition, and Financial Systems.
Existing Lennar systems that may be in the process of being upgraded or
enhancements made to existing functionality include:

·         *JDE World A9.2*

·         *ChromeRiver *Travel Cloud Services

·         *Metaviewer *

·         *PeopleSoft HCM 9.1*

·         Oracle’s Taleo Cloud Services

·         *Hyperion Essbase* and Essbase 11.1.2.3.500.17 running on Oracle
9i/10g/11i

*Knowledge and Experience Requirements:*

·         Minimum 8 years ERP Project Management experience.

·         Minimum two (2) full lifecycle implementation projects for
back-office applications (e.g., HR, Accounting, Budgeting, Procurement,
Travel, etc.,)

·         Experience in planning and conducting and RFI and RFP process
from requirements definition, vendor selection, vendor statement of work,
through implementation of the selected solution.

·         Minimum 5 years hands-on expertise using Microsoft Office
products including MS-Project and Visio.

·         Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills.

·         Experience with management of large software implementation
projects.

·         Experience with process improvement and procedures.

·         Proven strong organizational skills.

·         Proven experience managing a large project team.

·         Experience using ServiceNow for IT Service Management, IT
Operations Management and IT Business Management a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Sekhar

Email : *sek...@sparinfosys.com <sek...@sparinfosys.com>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BeU0tKc32L7E_LHijs9qZVB3fNEimTzve7%3DGFggc3rOG-5Fw%40mail.gmail.com.