*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX Inc. *
based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: Network  Security Engineer*

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Duration: 6 month contract*

*Visa     :   GC EAD, GC  or  USC only *

Responsibilities:

•        Develop system and network security design standards, network
diagrams and technical design documents.

•        Implement system and network security policies and procedures.

•        Troubleshoot access problems and ensure network (platform,
LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and voice) security access.

•        Work to develop systems to protect against unauthorized access,
modification, or destruction of critical IT systems.

•        Track and ensure compliance with audits, Payment Card Industry
(PCI), state regulations.

•        Work with outside vendors and auditors to answer questions,
provide data, document policies or procedures for auditing requirements,
and to schedule and plan such security testing as attack and penetration
tests or other voluntary audits.

Qualifications:

•        Degree in information systems, management information systems, IT
management, or other IT degree (engineering, math, and science degrees are
acceptable substitute degrees)

•        3 to 5 years related work experience

•        Experience with operating systems, browsers, and various
networking devices including Cisco, and Microsoft.

•        Experience with system log and security log analysis, prefer
LogRhythm experience

•        Experience with firewall monitoring, management and administration
of Next Generation Firewalls

•        Experience with security related best practices, standards and
procedures, and HW/SW products

•        Must have strong intrusion detection, incident response, forensic,
troubleshooting and problem solving abilities and interpersonal skills to
work through issues with various teams

•        Excellent oral and written communication with all levels of the
organization

•        Excellent customer service

•        Mathematical and statistical analysis

•        Insurance related background preferred

•        GIAC, CISSP, CCSP (Cisco), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems
Engineer) with Security Specialization preferred

--

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4GM9SYNBvZkKgbw2oafPBgU1HrQYLEM18sR5Zk%3DyzNvzA%40mail.gmail.com.