Selenium, CICD, Jenkins

Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Role*: QA Automation test Eingineer

*Location*: Bentonville, AR

*Mandatory** Skills:: *

   1. Selenium,
   2. CICD,
   3. Jenkins

*JD:*

   - 10+ years direct experience as a *QA* *Automation*
   - 3 years of experience developing test automation in Java or any other
   Object Oriented Programming language
   - Having a good hands on experience on automation,
   especially Selenium Web driver and should be able to setup an automation
   framework from scratch
   - Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, and Cassandra
   - Experience with Agile & Scrum
   - Code Version Management Experience
   - Experience with Jenkins / Maven
   -  Automation Script creation experience (Unit testing framework such as
   JUnit, NUnit or TestNG would be a plus)
   - Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, Xpath and JavaScript
   - Having an in-depth understanding of testing fundamentals and the
   ability to start a testing team/setup from scratch
   - Having a good academic background and a bachelors or master degree in
   Computer Science and/or related subjects

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com