*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for   *“Teradata
Database Administrator”* at *Troy, MI* for a* Long term* *Contract* role.
Please go through the same and let us know if you have anyone matching the
below role. Please send your responses to *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com> with your candidate resume and contact details.

*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

*Title – *Teradata Database Administrator (TERADATA DBA)
*Duration*: Long term Contract (1+ year)
*Location*:  TROY, MI

EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : 8+ years

*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

SKILLS REQUIRED: Teradata, TTU, NetBackup, NetVault, Viewpoint, TASM,
Fastload, MultiLoad, FastExport, Tpump, BTEQ, Backup & Recovery, User
management

*Technical/Functional* *Skills :*

·         ·        Deep understanding in Teradata DB architecture
·        Expert in Using Teradata Tools and Utilities,
·        Experience in Teradata Version 15.x
·        Have prior experience of creating and maintaining Teradata
Databases for Enterprise Data Warehouses
·        Good communication skills
·        Have experience in user management, security management, backup
and recovery, performance monitoring and tuning

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         ·        Define and maintain the overall Database organization,
User Groups, User Security
·        Deploy DB objects in Production environment
·        Monitor Database performance and take necessary steps to tune it
·        Monitor DB space utilization and extend as needed
·        Monitor and manage spool space utilization
·        Collect DB Stats
·        Create Backup and Recovery strategy and take backups
·        Problem escalation to Teradata Support

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Varun Jain*

*Diverse Lynx LLC*

Email is the best way to reach me…

*Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288*

*Fax: 732-452-0684*

*Email – varun.j...@diverselynx.com <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

*Linkedin -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/

*Hangout –* *victorxthoma...@gmail.com <victorxthoma...@gmail.com>*

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

*“Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company.
This is not an unsolicited mail. If it is not intended for you or you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply with a "remove" in the
subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any
e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to you.”*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAAGkmixOmSg01aXQKgz2JcsyYC%3DqrEg984%2Bi582mrfdxzu9fuQ%40mail.gmail.com.