Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
*please revert me back only my official mail id
"rahulmo...@stglobaltech.com <rahulmo...@stglobaltech.com>"*

*.NET Developer Location: Indianapolis, IN (Need Locals Or Nearby & GC/USC
Only) Duration: 6 Months+ (Who is willing to go for F2F after telephonic)*

Experience Required

   - 8+ years' experience developing .NET framework and C# and VB
   applications.
   - 5+ years' experience working with MVC and ASP.NET.
   - Experienced in programming to SQL databases (experience with MS SQL
   server 2012 and above, a plus).
   - Experienced in implementing Windows services, and Web API.
   - Strong working knowledge of implementing RESTful services and working
   with internet protocols such as JSON, XML, SOAP & HTML.
   - Strong object-oriented design skills with proven track record of
   well-engineered design.
   - Excellent written and verbal communications, teamwork and
   problem-solving skills, with the ability to interact and communicate
   successfully with business partners and development teams.
   - Strong analytical and estimation skills with the ability to quickly
   debug system problems and provide short & long term solutions.
   - Experienced in one or more enterprise-grade source control
   repositories such as Git or Subversion.

Experience with Agile Development Methodologies and object oriented design
techniques and principles.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rahul Modak*
*ST Global LLC*