could you share your previous portfolio .. actually have angular js
requirements

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 5:16 AM, JS Raj <tgl....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hay I need help and training if you provide ..share details ..
>
> On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 11:26:28 PM UTC-7, Kathreen Riya wrote:
>>
>> *Agriya is a proficient AngularJS development services
>> <https://www.agriya.com/services/angularjs-development> provider in India,
>> For the past three years, we have been utilizing AngularJS codes, to build
>> mobile and single page applications. If you are interested in hiring
>> AngularJS developers, don't hesitate to contact Agriya, which helps you to
>> get quick and adaptable applications.  **Also, we build elegant and
>> fashionable mobile applications by using AngularJS codes and its advanced
>> features and deliver it to our clients with profitable services.*
>>

>> <https://www.agriya.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/angularjs-web-application-framework.png>

> msgid/android-developers/0978ca2d-d306-43d1-89a8-
> 00d65e2f9e12%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0978ca2d-d306-43d1-89a8-00d65e2f9e12%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Regards,

Rajasekhar Padala

*Computer science & Technology Research and Analyser *

*My Skills:*

*    - **JS Development(MEAN Stack)   (Fresher) *

*  - Graphic Designing            (3 Years)*

*  - Digital Marketing            (5 Years)*

*  - Business Development         (2 Years) *

*  - UI/UX Designing              (1 Year)*

*M: +91 9700221132   *

*S: cirusc_raj   F**: rjr.padala*

*Whats app Me: +91 7989368970*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJdSUqW5k_MsAvDAXGPqU9dOA5NrXCYUqS%3DBhyyfsef4ZWgFdg%40mail.gmail.com.