Hi Qi Chen,

                   Thanks for your help. Can you please provide me link
where the skype, facebook, messenger, whatsapp like apps for x86. Are there
any mechanisms to convert from arm to x86 apk's ? Please help me.

Thanks
Akhil

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALeqDVxxBAhOTGVHbOYzkhB0q_hf64LfgCvZakj%3Dz0dC1rnFaQ%40mail.gmail.com.