I root my xiaomi 5s plus phone,entry adb shell, and run :
 pppd pty "/data/pppoe -p /data/data/pppoe.pid -I wlan0 -T 80 -U -m 1412"
 noipdefault noauth default-asyncmap defaultroute usepeerdns hide-password
nodetach usepeerdns mtu 1492 mru 1492 noaccomp nodeflate nopcomp novj
novjccomp user CD64566530 password 64566530 lcp-echo-interval 20
lcp-echo-failure 3 linkname pppoe &
   ,after few seconds,shell show ppp connected like this:

      natrium:/ # Using interface ppp0
      Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/pts/1
      Remote message: Authentication Successful,Welcome!
      PAP authentication succeeded
      local  IP address 171.88.150.18
      remote IP address 171.88.150.1
      primary   DNS address 61.139.2.69
      secondary DNS address 218.6.200.139

     then I delete all route : ip route del default;ip route del xxxxx
.....,
     and set new route : ip route add default dev ppp0,set dns :setprop
net.dns1 61.139.2.69,and ping www.baidu.com or www.bing.com failed

     why this happen ?
    can someone help me to debug this ?

    Thanks!

    PS:I use wlan to do this ,first wlan can't connect to internet ,and all
other network are shutdown

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/33f399f9-ea16-4d6b-9eaf-0669ca379d53%40googlegroups.com.