PLEASE SHARE PROFILES AT *varun.j...@diverselynx.com*
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *"PeopleSoft HCM
consultant" || Towson, MD or New Britain, CT *for a *6+ months Contract* role.
Please go through the same and let us know if you have anyone matching the
below role. Please send your responses to varun.j...@diverselynx.com with
your candidate resume and contact details.

*Position: **PeopleSoft HCM consultant   *

*Location: **Towson, MD or New Britain, CT*

*Duration: **6+ months Contract *

Summary of Role / Responsibilities:

·         Technical lead –architect solutions, oversee development, provide
project sizing and effort estimation

·         Project execution resource – solution design, testing,
implementation activities, coordination

·         Manage technical resources, schedule work activities

·         Act as SME to the HR organization to solidify requirements and
translate into appropriate technical designs and solutions

·         Oversee support activities, ensure system stability and serve as
an escalation point for ticket resolution, address issues promptly

·         Manage multiple activities, project priorities, and deliver
solutions on time and within budget

·         Oversee Systems Administration

·         Setup / Configuration of Custom Batch Environment

·         Portal content administration

·         Portal development and environment administration

·         Portal Registration Processes

·         Environment refresh and coordination

·         Environment logs / cleanse

·         Coordination of infrastructure changes / additions / updates

·         Resolution of performance issues

·         Secure Enterprise Search, Query / Search Engine support and issue
resolution

Candidate Requirements:

·         Strong functional and technical skills with PeopleSoft, 10+ years
exp.

·         Strong leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills

·         Quick to assimilate into current environment and lead initiatives

·         Solid experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 HCM, development tools,
technical architecture / components

·         Integration experience with payroll and benefits providers,
interfaces and batch processes

·         Strong PM experience and development lifecycle experience

·         U.S. time zone required to work with stakes holders and team
members

Thanks and Regards,

Varun Jain

Diverse Lynx LLC

Note : If I missed your call then drop me a mail . ( best way to reach me
is via mail  )

Phone: 732-452-1006  ext 288

Fax: 732-452-0684

Email – *varun.j...@diverselynx.com* <varun.j...@diverselynx.com>

*LinkedIn -  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/\
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/varun-jain-928487b9/>

Gtalk – victorxthoma...@gmail.com

Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park| Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540

“For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>
”

Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any
discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of
their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of
their positions. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels
in the company. This is not an unsolicited mail and if it is not intended
for you or you are not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are extremely sorry if our email has caused any inconvenience to
you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAAGkmiyCQve9qveUPVrdgb6Z1Y4MimvgZE%2BWb-z67PdKFGsMLg%40mail.gmail.com.