Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Sudhakar* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for "*Java
Tech Lead *" at *Dallas, TX*. Please review the Job description below and
if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest
resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *248-522-7855*, Drop the suitable profiles on
*mano...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>, sudha...@r2techcorp.com

i94 is mandatory

*Position: Java Tech Lead *
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Contract: Long Term*

*Must have Strong experience in*:
·         Core Java, Hibernate, database Oracle, ORM framework – hibernate,
Core Spring, Java Design patterns (delegate, factory are used extensively),
Rally, Agile
·         Swing UI – Preferred and will have to learn if no past experience
·         Spring security Preferred and will have to learn if no past
experience
·

Thanks,
*Sudhakar*