Hi,

 I hope you are doing great today.

We are looking for a *Linux Administrator in Washington, DC.*

Job Title                     :  *Linux Administrator*

Location                    : * Washington, DC*

Duration                    :  6+ Months

*MANDATORY COPIES: H1B Copy, PASSPORT COPY/NUMBER*

*Job Description*:–

•         Over 5+ years of system administrator

•         Experience in working with configuring machines and services in
cloud.

•         System administration experience in Readhat, operating system.

•         Experience in managing mission critical infrastructure, oracle
RAC clusters in Redhat in Linux with proven involvement in operations
required for stringent uptime service levels

•         Experience in supporting SAN disks, Volume groups, and file
systems

•         Experience in programming using any one of languages like, C,
C++, Python, Ruby etc.

•         Experience in configuration management tool Chef.

•         Knowledge in the computer algorithms, data structures and
optimization concepts in coding

•         Experience in DevOps field.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

* Murali*

*IDC Technologies Inc*

Direct:  *408-868-5124*

EMail: *mur...@idctechnologies.com* <mur...@idctechnologies.com>

*____________________________________*

Empowering Technologies Services

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |

IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |

*_____________________________________*

*The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and
do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our
employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or
authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not
take any liability for such statements included in emails. This message is
sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618
TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be
considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph
(a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email
may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a response of “REMOVE” in the
subject line of the email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CABK%2BR6g8Fr_%2Ba9PA8j3mA95KhErnZ%2BgeETCJtft%3D6UV85806tA%40mail.gmail.com.