*Rate at $45/hr on C2C(All Incl.) ..*

*ONLY FOR GC/CITIZEN*

Hi,

Hope you are doing Great!!

I was going through your profile with reference to the job opening that I
have with my client at Location *Bellevue, WA*. This is an urgent fill and
the client is looking for *“**Quality Analyst**”* I appreciate your quick
response.

*Role:** Quality Analyst*

*Location: **Bellevue, WA *

*Work Duration:** Long Term*

*Job Description:*
* Must Have Skills *

1. Requirement Elicitation
2. TFS
3. Agile Process

Detailed Job Description:
Drive requirements discussion with enduserscustomersCreate functional
specification documents from requirement workshop Requirement walkthrough
and signoff with end customers.Create Review UI prototypes.Understand
system functionality data model.Create test plans, execute test cases and
document test results.Prepare test data, perform setup activities, prepare
scripts SQL, etc. to create and populate test data as required.Perform
FunctionalNonFunctional Testing including regression testing Supp.

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Santosh Kumar *

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk No-609-853-0818
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal.sant...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAG0Zfz1AKFc-e9PJ_G5DCS_0TH7x7fednbsDO0FrMugmQN_HkQ%40mail.gmail.com.