Hello,

Have you read the MapView tutorial ? It shows how to display multiple
items on a map:
http://developer.android.com/guide/tutorials/views/hello-mapview.html

In this example, you should notice the following lines of code :
List<Overlay> mapOverlays = mapView.getOverlays();
mapOverlays.add(itemizedoverlay);

If you want more overlays (such as another overlay for location), then
you just need to add it to the list ;-) .

The adding order is important, because it directly impacts the drawing
order and the event handling order (clicks..)

Regards,
Piwaï