Hi,

I am confused, as to what the default behaviour of the back button is,
as far as the Android platform is concerned.

For example, in the Contacts Application, if I am creating a contact,
I just key in a name, and the press back button, the contact is saved
with only the name. Fair enough. But, I then edit this contact to
include a phone number and press back button. This contact is updated
which now includes the phone number. I again edit this contact. This
time I remove the name, as well as the phone number and press the back
button. I get a message saying, "Contact doesn't exist".  In this
case, it deletes the contact. :(

In the mail appllication, while composing, when I press back, it goes
to the drafts folder. Thats good. But, if I just have to cancel this,
and I don't want this to go to drafts folder. For this, I have to open
the menu, and select "Cancel".

Is there any guideline for the back button, as to how should it
behave.

Waiting for your comments and suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Dexter.