Hi,

Sprint has announced a 4G phone... as far as I can tell it will run
WiMAX on Android 2.1

So where are the TelephonyManager phonetype, signalstrengh, cell
location et al. ? Or is this an HTC customization of Android we won't
see elsewhere ? After all there are some cupcake builds with CDMA...

Thanks!