Hi,

If I use a glColorPointer together with a glVertexPointer and a
glNormalPointer the vertex is all in the same position in the array
(taking into accont the stride).

Thats working fine.

But if I want to use the glDrawElement to save some memory
(performance?) I do not understand how I should map
 the normals and the colors.

How does the vertexIndex lookup table relates to the colors and
normals?

The glDrawElements is rendering the triangles fine but the normals and
colors is all messed up. So I manually traverse the the index and
creates a vertexArray now.

It feels like I have just made a simple error.

/Regards Perty