The Apache Knox team is proud to announce the release of Apache Knox 0.9.1!

Apache Knox is a REST API Gateway for providing secure access to the data
and processing resources of Hadoop clusters. More details on Apache Knox
can be found at: http://knox.apache.org/

This release fixes numerous issues, including the proxying of Apache Ambari
Views, properly scoping the rewrite rules for services/UIs, fixes a few
issues in the Knox Client Shell and more.

The release bits are available at:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/knox/0.9.1

The change list is in the CHANGES file in the above directory.

We would like to thank all contributors who made the release possible and
to invite others, that are interested in helping out, to engage the
community on the dev
and users lists!

In particular, we'd like to thank the following contributors from our
community:

Krishna Pandey
Pierre Regazzoni
Chris Snow