The Apache Quickstep (incubating) team is pleased to announce the release
of Quickstep 0.1.0 (our first release!)

Quickstep is a high-performance SQL database which auto-manages
configuration. Because Quickstep has very few tuning parameters, it can be
efficiently deployed in a variety of environments.

The release is available @ https://quickstep.incubator.apache.org/release

We'd like to thank our mentors who patiently helped us understand Apache
IP, introduce us to Apache RAT, and mainly for their help with day-to-day
questions related to the Apache way of things. Especially big thanks to our
very open mentors Roman, and Julian.

Also a big thanks to Josh, and John who in addition to our mentors, helped
review and give feedback for our release.

Finally, a big thanks to Jignesh for driving the Apache transition. And, of
course, all of our committers for making Quickstep!

Thank you,

The Apache Quickstep (incubating) team

_____

Link to artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/quickstep/0.1.0/

Link to release Git Head:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-quickstep.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/quickstep-0.1.0

Link to getting-started guide:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-quickstep/blob/master/BUILDING.md

Signed with:
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFABE32325A29899A

_____

Disclaimer

Apache Quickstep is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF),
sponsored by the name of Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of
all newly accepted
projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure,
communications, and
decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF
projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by
the ASF.