Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including
support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We
wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it
what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily
extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Change: Update TestNG version to 6.11.
  * Change: BUILDR-731 - Enhance Sonar addon to support configuration of
the project version. Submitted by Ross Mahony.
  * Fixed:  Fix pom generation to eliminate invalid `classifier` element
from being added to POM.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team