Libcloud is a Python library that abstracts away the differences among
multiple cloud provider APIs. It allows users to manage cloud services
(servers, storage, loadbalancers, DNS) offered by many different providers
through a single, unified and easy to use API.

We are pleased to announce the release of Libcloud 2.0.0rc2!

The release includes a new HTTP/HTTPS backend, support for buffered streams
and major performance improvements

Full change log can be found at
*http://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html#changes-in-apache-libcloud-2-0-0rc2
<http://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html#changes-in-apache-libcloud-2-0-0rc2>
*

Download

Libcloud 2.0.0rc2 can be downloaded from http://libcloud.apache.org/
downloads.html
or installed using pip:

pip install apache-libcloud

Upgrading

If you have installed Libcloud using pip you can also use it to upgrade it:

pip install --upgrade apache-libcloud

Upgrade notes

A page which describes backward incompatible or semi-incompatible
changes and how to preserve the old behavior when this is possible
can be found at http://libcloud.apache.org/upgrade-notes.html.

Documentation

API documentation can be found at http://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/

We also have a new Sphinx documentation which can be found at
https://libcloud.apache.org/docs/.

Bugs / Issues

If you find any bug or issue, please report it on our issue tracker
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD>.
Don't forget to attach an example and / or test which reproduces your
problem.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who contributed and made this release possible! Full
list of
people who contributed to this release can be found in the CHANGES file
http://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html#changes-in-apache-libcloud-2-0-0rc2