Racket version 5.3.4 is now available from
* Extflonums (80-bit floating-point numbers) are supported on some
x86/x86_64 platforms -- including Windows, and including platforms
where Racket is compiled to use SSE instructions for flonum
arithmetic. Thanks to Michael Filonenko.
* OS X: DrRacket and all of the other apps are now signed with an
* Tally Maze: a new game based an enumeration of 2d mazes.
* The Optimization Coach, a DrRacket plugin, has been moved from the
Racket distribution to the Racket package repository. Install it
with: raco pkg install optimization-coach
* Redex: `define-union-language' now merges productions when
languages define the same nonterminals. Thanks to William Bowman.
* The `srfi/19' library is now compatible with the date structure
type exported by `racket/base'.
((lambda (x) (x x)) (lambda (x) (x x))) Eli Barzilay:
http://barzilay.org/ Maze is Life!
Racket Announcements list: