Note:  This announcement is being reposted to the AOLSERVER-ANNOUNCE
list.  The original can be seen in the AOLSERVER list archive here:

    http://listserv.aol.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0405&L=aolserver&P=9120

Date:         Thu, 20 May 2004 13:43:44 EDT
From: Jim Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I would like to formally announce that effective immediately, Dossy  Shiobara
will be taking over the role of Project Leader for AOLserver.  He  will be
responsible for all aspects of the project, ensuring that it continues  to move
forward and gets the attention it currently needs to succeed.  He  will
provide the necessary direction and coordinate both internal AOL efforts  and those
of the Open Source community members, bringing a level of organization  and
clarity that the project needs.
I will continue to monitor the project's progress and provide input  where
appropriate, but Dossy is now the primary contact for all things
AOLserver-related.  I'll also write a bit of code on occasion when  Dossy let's me :)
Expect to see a communication from Dossy himself regarding the upcoming
plans and goals for the project.  And, thanks for your continued interest  and
support of AOLserver!
-Jim