Dear Gustav,

                Of course I did (with Aolserver). I did it  more than one
year ago when I made my installation able to run natively on both Win32 and
Win64 (http://www.spazioit.com/pages_en/sol_inf_en/windows-openacs_en/).

Now if somebody had tried that, as I did. He/She would notice that WOW64
(that is the Windows 32 emulation on Windows 64) it is not the exactly the
same on the various versions of Windows. That on Windows Server 2003 or 2008
the nsd service may be not able to start (due to timing ussues), that on
Windows 7 and 8 on the contrary it starts (but sometimes it stops).

All of these differences, all of these erratic behaviours do not show up
when using a native Win64 application.

Ciao,

Maurizio