Hi all,
one of our users experiences the following issue with
AOLServer 4.5 on "Windows Server Standard Edition 2012":

        ns_httpget [URL]

results in

         "Timeout writing to socket"

Some facts:

a) Setting ns_httpget's "timeout" does not change anything.

b) Http-Request made using the browser to the same URL work fine.

c) Box has two NIC's:
NIC 1: WAN (working IP, correct gateway,  ns config to 8.8.8.8 - Google
DNS)
NIC 2: LAN   (working internal IP, - no gateway,  ns config pointing to
127.0.0.1 )

d) Firewall had been turned off (fully), ICS had been disabled.
It had been made sure that all services are allowed to access the internet.

Any ideas what else we should check? Thanks for your help!
Klaus