2011/5/10 Dave Bauer <d...@thedesignexperience.org>:
> I am not sure I understand hat you are trying to accomplish. What is an HTTP
> Form Array? I am not aware of such a thing. It looks like you are passing
> some application specific formatted data and need to process it.

This is very popular situation! The HTML example with checkboxes array:

<form method=post action=''>";
<input type=checkbox name=box value='John'>
<input type=checkbox name=box value='Mike'>
<input type=checkbox name=box value='Rone'>

Param "box" is array.

As example, a simple HTTP GET request:
/?a=first&a=second&b=1&b=2

In this request we can see 2 two-elements arrays:
a=first, a=second
b=1, b=2

or 2 rows:
a=first, b=1
a=second, b=2

Problems:

1. When names and number of the array elements are not known we can't
use ns_querygetall

2. When some items can be not defined is needed the additional check
of arrays elements count. As example
/?a=first&a=second&b=1&a=third&b=3
But
[ns_querygetall a] {first second third}
[ns_querygetall b] {1 3}

Of course, these are _not_ the 3 rows becouse value [lindex
[ns_querygetall b] 2] = "" is invalid!

--
Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/