Dear AOLserver Community,

On October 17th, AOL has informed us that they will be discontinuing
their LISTSERV service as of November 1st, 2011.  For over 10 years now,
the AOLserver community's email lists have been hosted through this
offering.

Since the AOLserver open source project is currently hosted at
SourceForge, it only seemed fitting to move our mailing lists over to
the Mailman list offering that SourceForge provides.  I have migrated
all current subscribers from LISTSERV to Mailman.

NOTE: You may receive several copies of this email, as I'm sending it to
the new Mailman lists as well as the previous LISTSERV lists, to ensure
that everyone will receive at least copy of this message.

You can manage your mailing list preferences on the following page:

    https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=3152

There are three mailing lists:

    1) AOLserver Announcements

    aolserver-annou...@lists.sourceforge.net

    This is a low-traffic, announcement-only mailing list.

    2) AOLserver Discussion List

    aolserver-t...@lists.sourceforge.net

    This is the general-purpose discussion mailing list for the
AOLserver community.

    3) AOLserver Commit Notifications

    aolserver-comm...@lists.sourceforge.net

    This list receives all source code commit notification messages and
is primarily intended for developers who wish to receive these
notifications.

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way for me to import the
previous LISTSERV archives into the new Mailman setup, so our 10+ years
of past activity won't be accessible through the SourceForge archives.

Fortunately, there are other list archive services out there who have
mirrored our mailing lists, so archives should continue to be available
that way:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/aolserver@listserv.aol.com/
    http://www.mail-archive.com/aolserver-announce@listserv.aol.com/

    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.aolserver

As always, if there are any questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact me or the aolserver-talk list to discuss.

Thanks,

Dossy Shiobara

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
do...@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you