On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Disaster First Aid
<cont...@disasterfirstaid.com> wrote:
> You really have got to stop this. I have written four letters to you now,
> about the four customers help-notes you ave been sending to me - dozens of
> emails that have NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. I don;t know where you got my email
> address, and it does not appear in the TO section of any of the emails, but I
> keep getting the emails you send to THEM, in my mailbox "contact at
> disasterfirstaid dot com.
>
> This morning I got messages for TWO MORE of your customers, again my address
> is not there. I can't vlock every customer you've got! I am being swamped
> with YOUR TRASH EMAILS. YOU MUST STOP THIS!
>
> The newest ones are:    1.I already deleted and blocked, 2. Oliver Brinzing
> <oliver.brinz...@gmx.de>
> All of them have been from    "To: api@openoffice.apache.org"
>
> YOU MUST STOP THIS. PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO GO HIGHER IN YOUR COMPANY TO FILE
> A WRITTEN COMPLAINT AND/OR LEGAL ACTION. Please don't waste any more ofmy
> time ot yours. STOP SENDING ME OTHER PEOPLE'S EMAILS!  STOP IT NOW.

Hmmm...  Victoria,  yesterday you wrote another all-caps email, from
email address in an entirely different domain, making the same
complaint.   That email address, like this one, was not subscribed to
our mailing list.  At that time you threatened to report us to
Spamcop.  Now it is the F.C.C..

May I suggest you send to me, via a direct private email, a full list
of whatever email addresses you are using and I will check to see if
any of them are subscribed.

Yesterday I also requested that you send your actual email headers,
which in Eudora you can do via these instructions:

http://www.emailtrackerpro.com/support/headertutorials/eudora.html

Regards,

-Rob