Hi,
Thanks to a recent post to this mailing list, I have been able to bind a
shortcut key, a.k.a accelerator, to a command of my extension.
However, I am facing the problem that the accelerator becomes active only when
the main window of the extension is opened or put differently, when the
extension is instantiated.

Since the role of the accelerator is to open that very window, something feels
missing here. I'm wondering whether there is a post-installation hook for
extensions that I could exploit and in which I would register the accelerator
to the global configuration?
Note that this is different from what Jörg Schmidt wrote on 2015-06-17 because
unless the extension has been opened by the user, the accelerator won't be
registered: restarting AOO several times is useless in this context if the
extension hasn't been launched.

Thank you.