Hi,

Here is an example to specify tooltip to the menu inserted by the
Addons.xcu file.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91791736/MenuHelpTip.oxt

The entry has "foo.bar:MenuHelpTip" URL and index.xhp file contains the
following bookmark and
ahelp:
<bookmark branch="hid/foo.bar:MenuHelpTip" id="bm_idfoobar12"
localize="false"/>
<paragraph role="paragraph" id="par_idfoobartip"><ahelp hid=".">This menu
is a tooltip example.</ahelp></paragraph>
The branch attribute have to match with the menu URL.

Jump to a specified position in the help file is work well but sometimes
not its not work because of the

Regards