Hello,

Thank you, but excuse me, i think that does not help me.

My problem is that I can not access the specific menu bar. And to register a
listener I need access to the specific menu bar.

In my understanding (I do not speak C++) is "const Reference" or "const URL"
this reference (the specific menu bars object), only that I have not.

For example:
in my code would be:

oMenuBarSettings.Count = 9

And:
oMenuBarSettings.GetByIndex(1)

one specific menu bar (in this Case "1" the edit menu)

But none of the 9 menu's is the menu that I have added my addon.xcu. My menu is
therefore not part of "oMenuBarSettings". Why? How can I still access my menu?

Greetings,
Jörg