From: Evan B. Milburn
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:34 AM
To: Apple-Crop discussion list
Subject: Re: [Apple-Crop] Jonagold

Welcome to Southern living and growing jonagold.  The old original strain will
never get color this far south. The newer strains will be about like your
original strains if we are lucky enough to have some cooler nights and sunny
days.
Cold nights, sunny days AND good pruning will get you color.

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:12 AM, Glen Koehler <glen.koeh...@maine.edu>