I think it's like apple scab -- not a bad year last year, but I am betting
most are not going to slack off too much on fungicide sprays if it's wet.
Ditto for brown rot if there are peaches and wet weather...

:-)

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Franklyn Carlson <
fcarl...@carlsonorchards.com> wrote:

> Art:
>
> You had a much larger crop than we did……. 0 peaches & 0 nectarines.
>
> We did a minimal spray program last year, but are planning to be ready for
> anything this year.  Bruce did the fall copper spray & we are planning on
> the spring copper spray, and then be as preventative as we can be for brown
> rot.  Let’s hope we get a crop this year.
>
> Frank

Jon Clements
aka 'Mr Honeycrisp'
University of Massachusetts Amherst Extension
UMass Cold Spring Orchard
393 Sabin St.
Belchertown, MA  01007
413-478-7219