From: apple-crop [apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.com] on behalf of Hugh
Thomas [hughthoma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:15 PM
To: Apple-Crop discussion list
Subject: Re: [Apple-Crop] Cosmic Crisp

First of all, "Cosmic Crisp" is a stupid name, no doubt, some committee
consisting of 500 came up with it. Sounds like a pimpled-up teen-aged
super-hero character from another planet who gets real flakey if you mess with
him. And by the way, he has a red outfit with a big logo on his chest with a
yellow CC.  Secondly, it doesn't taste that good. I've tasted it two or three
times. Third, I understand it's meant for Washington growers only, wherein WSU
has a restriction. I not sure about this, but if true, I wonder if WSU gets any
our federal taxes. Is so, and you want to grow it, contact your Senator.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:59 AM, maurice tougas