If you were spreading the urea as granules, maybe. The actual recommendation is
for 44 lb urea per A, which is about 20 lb N. Since this is in solution and
should ideally be put on leaves on the tree after harvest, or in the fall on
leaves on the ground, not much if any of that gets to the soil. Some
volatilizes pretty quickly, the rest gets tied up in microbes and decaying
plant matter. By spring it’s pretty much gone. A spring application might allow
some to get to tree roots. Again, because of the application, I don’t think
much.

Dan Cooley