I think the label is meant to caution against overall dose, not volume.

Cultivar effects are major. Ex: Gala "likes" copper.

Vincent Philion, agr., M.Sc.

Le 1 mai 2017 à 08:19, Two Onion Farm
<far...@twoonionfarm.com<mailto:far...@twoonionfarm.com>> a écrit :

I'm certainly not an expert!  The cueva label says "May cause russeting of
susceptible apple varieties. Do not exceed the 1.0 gallon of product/ 100
gallons water use rate."  When Kerik started me on this program, he said "we
never get fruit finish injury. However, depending on your spray volume, you
could have a different experience. We use 100 gal/A in our block."