Hi Kerik,

I don’t know how much experience you actually have with airblast sprayer trials
varying volume, but this is something we do routinely.

Evidence of copper injury with high volume sprays dates back (at least) to
1972. Look it up. Classic experiments demonstrate the same amount of copper can
defoliate plants or result in no injury, just by varying volume.

Let’s say I have a hard time “swallowing” your aspirin  analogy…! Let’s stick
to apples, OK?

The fact that labels require you to apply large volumes of water doesn’t make
it a sound or sensible advice.

Most likely, the labels reflect the trial conditions. And most trials in the
USA are run with high volume….!

Vincent

Le 1 mai 2017 à 08:31, Kerik D. Cox