And I just ran into a Facebook petition against arctic apples. They sound very
scary and evil from the headline. I decided I didn't have the energy to engage
whatever friend linked to it, but you should be aware it is making the rounds.

Ginda Fisher,
Apple consumer
--
Typed with Swype. Who knows what I meant to say?