See that one...Eden!

http://cyberfruit.info/apple/SJCA38R6A74description.asp

Serge Mantha

-----Message d'origine-----
De : apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net
[mailto:apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net] De la part de David Doud
Envoyé : 30 mars 2015 12:42
À : Apple-Crop
Objet : [apple-crop] non-GMO non-browning apples

If anyone has a need for an apple that doesn't brown, I'd be happy to send a
stick or three of 'Sweet Emma', a chance seedling from grandfathers farm -
white flesh that doesn't ever even hint of turning brown even while it dries
to a crisp - a little flattened, red, 2.75", ripe early Oct, mild sweet
crisp like a RD would dream of being -  vigorous tree, early blooming, very
scab susceptible, doesn't fill bins like Melrose or Mutsu, loses quality in
six weeks (would probably respond well to 'Smart-Fresh') - I sell quite a
few between Oct 5 and Thanksgiving -

No charge - no obligation -
David Doud

-----
Aucun virus trouve dans ce message.
Analyse effectuee par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2015.0.5863 / Base de donnees virale: 4315/9415 - Date: 30/03/2015