 Subject: apple-crop Digest, Vol 53, Issue 6
 To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
 Date: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 10:00 AM

 Send apple-crop mailing list
 submissions to

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     apple-crop-requ...@virtualorchard.net

     apple-crop-ow...@virtualorchard.net

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of apple-crop digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re: crop prospects (Michael Vaughn)
    2. Re: crop prospects (Kushad, Mosbah M)
    3. Re: crop prospects (David Doud)
    4. Re: crop prospects (Con.Traas)

 Message: 1