Hello all, on the topic of Apogee and shoot blight control: Does anyone know if
the use of Apogee in previous years causes a “long term” reduction in FB
susceptibility?

The rationale is this:

1) Apogee thickens cells, which slows FB.
2) FB naturally progresses more slowly in older wood

In the year following Apogee, would the wood treated with Apogee act similar to
“old wood” ?

Additional question: can FB survive in cankers on Apogee treated wood? In other
words, does the modified cell structure alter the capacity of FB winter
survival?

I sent the question to George Sundin, but no answer yet. If anyone else has
info or literature I missed, please pass it along!

If these are unanswered questions worthy of research, let me know. I was asked
to submit a research proposal for 2016 and I would include this.

Vincent