From: apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net
[mailto:apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.net] On Behalf Of Arthur Kelly
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 6:29 AM
To: Apple-crop discussion list
Subject: Re: [apple-crop] Seedless apples

Thanks Mosbah,
     The trees are in good vigor, there was good bee activity and pollination
weather, the next row of either Gala or Cortland have good fruit set and seed
counts.  I'm wondering about the effect of thinners.  We used Amid at 50 ppm
(TRV) at petal fall and then 100 ppm (TRV) Maxcel plus Carbaryl 16 days later
at about 12 mm.  In the past we have used NAA at 5 ppm with the Carbaryl with
the same effect and I had thought the NAA might be the culprit.

Art Kelly
Kelly Orchards
Acton, ME

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Kushad, Mosbah M