Art:

                I don’t know whence the observations or measurements have come,
but I saw a rootstock comparison
        in which G202 was said to produce “smaller fruit size.”   For the
reason you mention, I hope this is true, and of
        more than just statistical significance.  I suspect that if it were a
practical difference, we would have heard more
        about it.

        David Kollas
        Kollas Orchard, Connecticut