Dear Win,

I am so confused, I read the post everyday. Once in a blue moon I’ll comment
like on which is the best type of press to purchase, but I have never  posted a
question which we did last week.   So my confusion comes in “how to post a
original   question?

I will make sure I identify who and where we are…

Thanks for the help.

> On Apr 10, 2016, at 10:21 AM, Win Cowgill <cowg...@njaes.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Rich and Apple Crop List Serv members
>
> Periodically I like to post our house keeping rules for our listserv.
> Posts to our list are more valuable if everyone identifies who they are, with
> a signature box at the end of their post. When we ask questions or offer
> advice it is important that the list members know who you are and where you
> and or your farm are located.
> We have subscribers located all over the world and your location becomes
> critical in  considering your post.
>
> Please take a minute to review our website guidelines for Apple-crop.
> http://virtualorchard.net/applecrop.html
>
> Also note there is a searchable data base on this page for past posts to
> apple - crop
>
> Best,
> Win Cowgill
> Apple-Crop Co-founder
> Professor Emeritus
> Rutgers University
>

>> On Apr 9, 2016, at 4:27 PM, Rich Everett <reofar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We just did our first bottling of 64 cases of 22oz bottles or about 130
>> gallons.  We have noticed some “off” flavors in some bottles but not all?
>> The off flavor being a “bisquiting” or “mousey” flavors after you swallow
>> the cider, then you taste these off flavors.  While other bottles are
>> perfectly acceptable.  What is the cause and how can we get more consistent
>> cider in “all” of our bottles?   Could it be the sanitizer, purging the
>> bottles with CO2 issues, or the juice?

Rich Everett

Everett Family Farm
"Fine Organics From Seed to Core"