Hi all,

This question may in fact be generalized to Maven, but I'm wondering if
there is any reverse lookup mechanism for jar artifacts.   For example,
I have this mystery dependency called "foo.jar".   Is there a way to
query a Maven-compliant repository to search on the checksum to
determine the group, module, revision, etc?   I think Archiva has this
feature, but could it proxy such a query to the Maven 2 repository?

Thanks,
Carlton